Navin Kesari, MD
Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.S., 2010
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, M.D., North Chicago, IL, 2014
- Residency, Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2018
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship, UT Houston, Houston, TX, 2019
- Board Certified, Neurology, 2018
- Board Certified, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2019
- Joined the practice in 2019
Language: English, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Dr. Kesari moved to Houston from the midwest for residency training and has truly enjoyed his time in Texas. He is thrilled to provide general neurology care to the residents of Northwest Houston. Interests include neuromuscular disorders/EMGs, headaches, epilepsy/EEGs, MS, dementia and movement disorders.
Dr. Kesari is very sociable and able to empathize with all of his patients. He truly wants his patients to do well and will do whatever is possible to help make this happen.
Outside of work, Dr. Kesari enjoys traveling with his wife, cooking and exploring new local dining options.