Preethi Durgam, DO
Board Certified in Neurology and Epilepsy
- Bachelor of Science, University of Texas at Austin, 2005
- Master’s in Public Health, University of North Texas, 2005
- Doctor of Osteopathy, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2010
- Internal Medicine Internship, UMCB at UTSW, Austin, TX, 2011
- Neurology Residency, Dept. of Neurology UTSW Austin, 2014
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship, Epilepsy Dept, UT Houston, 2015
- Board Certified, Neurology and Epilepsy
Language: English, Hindi, Telugu
Dr. Durgam is a fellowship-trained and board-certified Epilepsy and general neurologist.
Neurologist. She is well versed in the treatment of both new onset epilepsy cases, management of refractory seizure disorders, as well as complex acquired and developmental epilepsy syndromes. In addition, her strong foundation in general neurology makes her an asset to our neurology practice.
Her compassionate and caring attitude helps her relate to her patients instantly. She strives to bring the best medical care to her patients and vigorously advocates for them.
Outside of work, Dr. Durgam likes to spend time with her family and enjoys traveling, cooking and the outdoors.
Dr. Durgam is currently able to see patients on short notice, even next day appointments, at both our Tomball and North Cypress locations.